I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Friday, 15 June 2018
Writing Sample - Persuasive Speech
Reflection: I thought that I did well with my language and how I said it.
I thought I did well with my introduction and how I introduced myself.
I think I need to work on my techniques and my confidence.
Maddie, your speech is worded the way that you would speak. This gives it impact! I like the way you've varied your sentence starters and organised your ideas into paragraphs. Your next step is to rework parts of your writing to ensure it is effective.
Maddie, your speech is worded the way that you would speak. This gives it impact! I like the way you've varied your sentence starters and organised your ideas into paragraphs. Your next step is to rework parts of your writing to ensure it is effective.
ReplyDelete