Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Maddies Week 2 Reflection.



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:1              Week: 2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
My ball about me because I added a lot of information on what were my favourite things and I also added a lot of colour to it.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
My homework was challenging because I didn't know how to work it out the answers and my parents were busy so they couldn't help me.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I could ask my brother because he had already done this last year and he might know.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal is to try and get all of my work done in the short amount of time.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
I showed the goal greeting by every morning I saw a teacher I greeted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment