Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 3
|
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
|
| I am proud of my homework because I finished it in time and tried hard to get it right but I got it wrong. |
This week was my first session of music, it was...
|
| Music was really fun because we got to play the ukelee to the songs Havana and Can't stop this feeling! |
What challenged me over the last week and why?
|
| Homework because I didn't understand what to do. |
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to
overcome them in the future?
|
| I can ask my mum and dad or my brother. |
What is my personal goal for next week?
|
| My personal goal for next week is to finish all of my work in time and do it neatly and with quality. |
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed
this by...
|
| I showed active listening by looking at the teacher that was talking |
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 14 February 2018
Maddies Week 3 Reflection.
Labels:
2018,
Miss Turner,
Reflections,
Term 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awesome maddie
ReplyDelete