I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 13 May 2018
Crime Scene Investigation
On April 30th 2018 at EXACTLY 12:38pm a mysterious crime occurred at Kaiapoi North School!
Don't worry Detective Pea Botty is on the case.
As I cautiously walked into the creative cave I saw evidence that someone had definitely been here the previous night, So I had a good hard stare at the evidence and recorded it in my criminal book.
Curiously I stepped into the contaminated area. The moment I stepped in I knew this wasn't gong to end well, because their was what happened to look like broken glass from a fish tank, Along with some foot prints and hand/finger marks which were the main evidence of a criminal, but that luckily made it easier for me to track this person or people down using their prints/marks!
I suspect that its a woman because of the red lipstick on a glass cup. Around the corner from the cup is a woman's sunhat. So in my conclusion I suspect that it was MISS HARSENT!
Labels:
2018,
Miss Turner,
Term 2,
Writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment