Search This Blog

Thursday, 3 May 2018

Week 1 Reflection


What happened (the crime)? Someone stole Miss T's fish tank and left a lot of evidence that we use to
figure out who did it.


What was the evidence? The criminal left footprints, hand prints, stones, glass and a fake plant from
the fish tank and a note.


Take a picture of one thing you’ve done around your detective work e.g. crime description writing,
fingerprint analysis, handwriting analysis:


Who do you suspect is the culprit and why? I think that Miss Bayliss did it because she wears r
ed/pink lipstick a lot and she likes to wear hats.
What are two positives about this week and one thing you want to work on for next week?
My positives were that I got to come back to school and see everyone again and we got to investigate other teachers.
Something I want to work on next week is getting all of my work done an my homework so I don't have to be in at lunch time

No comments:

Post a Comment